when you’re buying something and the cashier gives you change and people are waiting in line behind you and slowly moving forward and you’re trying to cram your change in your wallet and get out of the way as fast as you can that shit is horrifying and traumatic
watermelon is essentially the fruit version of lettuce
1. I am a triplet and I would be nothing without my brothers.
2. I don’t have the slightest clue about what I want to do with my life.
3. I’m a college dropout, but I would like to give college a second go when I get my shit together.
4. I have very low self-esteem and self-worth. I fear that will never change.
5. I try not to let any of my scars define me. This includes my self inflicted ones and ones from my accident.
6. Although I mainly listen to alternative and pop punk music, I also enjoy country, pop, hardcore, and classical music.
7. If you asked me to decide between dogs and cats I would not be able to do so. I’m an extremely indecisive person as is.
8. I have never been in love with someone who loved me back.
9. I suck at making and keeping friends. So I am incredibly grateful for the ones that I have.
10. I am no where close to the same person I was at the beginning of the year. I consider this both a good and a bad thing.